Sunday, April 6, 2008

Farewell Stockton.. Off to Oakhurst

Day 9 - Sunday, April 6, 2008

Today we bid a sad farewell to Stockton. It's been a week, but by some strange quirk of experience, it seems so much longer. I think I can safely say that we will all miss out hosts... :-(



Our deepest thanks to our hosts in Stockton

Thank you David & Marlina, Larry & Suzanne, Susan & Dudley, Scott & Kristin and Graham & Sharon...



Goodbye Stockton


We had a 'pot luck' brunch at the Tygett residence, and then headed off to meet out Oakhurst hosts halfway at 3pm. We've arrived safely, and I'm settling in. I'll tell you more about Oakhurst tomorrow, but tomorrow is a bit f a sad to leave Stockton day, so I'll leave it short and sweet.


The team with all or Stockton Hosts

* For Aussies, 'pot luck' means everyone bring a plate. Michelle did us proud by making excellent anzacs under difficult circumstances.

No comments: